Music City Pickers is proud to be an Authorized Duesenberg dealer.
Limited Hand Signed
Being one of the most in-demand actors of the past 25 years and best known for his character Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of Caribbean movies we have designed an iconic guitar in the Duesenberg tradition by telling the story of Johnny’s life from his tattoos; each one symbolizes a significant event in his life.
The tapped JD-63 pickup was specially designed to meet every characteristic of a classic open sounding single coil with the option of adding 1963 turns of pickup wire (1963 = Johnny's year of birth) to the signal creating a warmer crunchy sound
- Neck Joint: Set-in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Dot inlays
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black
- Type: Solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: flat
- Size: 41 x 32,5 cm / 16.14" x 12.6"
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Aluminium plate with Johnny Depp tattoo artwork
- Finish: PUR lacquer.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Diamond Deluxe Tremola Short
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware colour: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup: Duesenberg JD-63 tapped single coil
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 coil tap switch
- Case: Custom Line Case (included)
- Tools: All required allen keys (included)